Easy to execute on a poor incoming march.
Trapping a timed march
All you need to do is:
- wait until the attackers are around 3-5 seconds away and activists the shield.
- Drop the shield after the initial bulk returns by sending a scout or trying to attack and the shield will disappear
- Catch the stragglers from the march and kill them
Speed attack bubble trap
A little harder to execute and you need to be fast. If a battle starts then it has failed as they will speed in and join that battle
- You must shield before the initial attacker lands at your castle
- The shield has prevented anyone else from marching on your castle
- You need to asses the situation quickly if your odds are good drop shield
- The people caught in the confusion and arriving shortly after the new attacker should be able to be caught and hopefully the battle ends before they manage to speed in a back up from everyone that was forced to miss